Saturday, May 18, 2013

Living Life

A lot has happened since May the 4th, granted has only been 14 days since then but wow a lot can happen in 14 days.  School has ended for the semester, we moved out of our apartment, and I started a new job. 
So school ending.  In a way it has for the USU side.  Jess and I had decided that we don't need to be in Logan any more for school.  Those thoughts came from a few different thoughts.  I will say one of them, I did not have a job for 8 months last year and can put a lot of hurt on you if things need to get paid.  Things were able to work out because of the  Lords help and a family that wants to help.  When dad found out he got after me for not coming for help.  "Don't deny us blessing" was what he told me.  Well we asked for help and they were able to help and get the blessing for helping.  We are grateful for the help that they gave us.  So while I did not have a job we got thinking that there we could go to Weber State and since it is in Ogden that I would have a good change of finding a job.  It got to the point that if I did not find a job by Christmas break we would transfer to  Weber for the spring semester that started in January.  I got a job and we stayed for the spring semester at USU.  But now I am down in Perry getting ready to start the Fall semester at Weber State.
I still need to say how school went.  Good.  bluey gets after me for saying one or two word answers to questions that are asked.  Now the move from Logan.  We were looking in Ogden for places to stay and we asked blueys dad if he would help us look at places and see if they were good or not.  He said that we should wait.  We did and about a month later we were told by her dad that one of the apartments in Perry is going to open up and that if we wanted to we could take it.  It is going to be bigger than the one we used to live in and for about the same price.  We are going to be able to move in on July 1stish and we are looking forward to it. 
The new job.  It is with DFCM and I had worked for them when I just got out of High School down in Salt Lake.  After I left them I did not want to work for them again.  That was before I got the job with Converges and realizing that mowing lawns and taking care of grounds was not as bad as getting yelled at for really dumb reasons.  I really hated working for Converges and DFCM is not too bad.  I am working 4 10s which means I work from Mon-Thrus from 6:00-4:30.  Makes for long days but I am busy for most of the time.  We cover all of the state buildings from Framington to Logan.  So there can be some good driving involved.  It has been going good and the pay is not too bad.
Well that is all I am going to write for now but there is more I could write about later.  "Be Strong and Report Good Success"

No comments:

Post a Comment